Writing a bio for a blog always seems presumptuous to me. As if I’m so interesting and all that. I suggest simply continuing to read the posts. My personality and some of my history will be revealed.
But I can tell you a few things. For instance, I…
• Really enjoy strong coffee
• Can be a little grumpy in the morning until I’ve spent some quiet time
• Am fairly good at Scrabble
• Enjoy cooking and experimenting with new recipes
• Read as if someone was going to burn all the books by next week
• Consider everything material for writing
• Ask a lot of questions
• Can see the humor in life’s circumstances (keeps me sane)
• Can’t resist office supply stores, book stores and card/gift shops
• (Did I mention the strong coffee?)
• Can tell a joke pretty well
• Sing with all my heart
• Enjoy a good laugh
• Appreciate my friends
• Realize you probably couldn’t care less about most of this.
Actually, I care about all of it :-). It was as though you were writing my own About page–are we sisters by chance :-)? Stumbled upon your blog, and glad I did. I look forward to browsing your posts. God bless!
I nominated you for a three-day quite challenge. Mentioned you in my post. Kindly check It out and would be glad if you take on the challenge. Thanks,
Thanks for stopping by and for following. I’ll take a stroll around your little world.